I check these sites every day. Rense [+] Larouche [+] Cold filter [+] The world's financial/monetary system is being destroyed-- by the London based financial cartel-- ONLY Larouche has the answers-- So without that as a backdrop, you have no grasp of reality. [+]

Sunday, January 6, 2008

will-- 02-- documents

[+] If you are signed up for cryonics, as I am, you're going to have to think seriously about a will that specifies how you want your legally dead body and situation to be handled. I don't know why Alcor's Cryonics magazine or CI's publications-- whatever they are now-- "Long Life" and "Really Long Life"?-- (they ought to have stuck with The Immortalist)-- why those publications dont' deal with this topic in every issue.

I discovered upon visiting a paralegal a few days ago that I'll need 4 documents.... a will, a living will, a health proxy and a disposition statement. I had a friend with me who needs another document-- a beneficiary deed. The requirements and things a paralegal can do are apparently different in every state but the overall general pattern might be similar enough that my public blogging about it might help the next guy-- I had a vague idea I needed some of these things but now I'm focused on it for January 2008-- unafriad to really look at my potential eternal non-existence physically-- including the potential annihalation of all my archves, books, computer files and stuff. Maybe even my blog-effect. It's a cold universe.

At one time, I thought that the people in cryonics would be of greater help than they have been. As the internet got going and as threaded discussion forums and blogs with tags got up and running, I thought "fer shur" I'd see other cryonicists out there blogging on these topics-- but it's been quite thin. I see a lot of cryos listed in the Alcor membership directory-- but out of all of them, only a few blog.... and yet blogging is the quintessetial tool of democratic freedom today-- it could be argued.

Due to harrassment and obvious spamming by Nore Ply and the Committee Against Christian Humanist Cryonicists-- I've had to close off my comments section. (I spent a lot of time removing his pseudonym revealing posts about me the other day)-- so my readers can only send email to philossifur@yahoo.com at this time. Christian Humanist cryonicists who read Larouche should get together sometime... we have an entirely different view than so called "transhumanists"-- who have largely failed-- because their philosophy is actually predicated on a DELUSIONAL cosmology.

As I review the elements of my "will"-- which includes all related documents-- it becomes apparent to me that I have a problem in that I don't have people I can name in relation to my requirements. I plan to change that situation for cryonicists like me-- Christian Humanist cryonicists who read Larouche's EIR magazine and who are friends tieh Larouche Youth Movement like I am. I have to solve this problem-- soon-- because I want to get my will "out of the way" promptly-- and my friend's will.


[+] Google search for health proxy.

No comments:

Alphabetically ordered tags

[+] Larouche feed
[+] Larouche PAC latest
[+] YouTube

Finding this blog on Google blogsearch using keywords

This blog appears on Google blogsearch using the following keywords

[+] "classical humanist" in quotes
[+] zionist hoax