I check these sites every day. Rense [+] Larouche [+] Cold filter [+] The world's financial/monetary system is being destroyed-- by the London based financial cartel-- ONLY Larouche has the answers-- So without that as a backdrop, you have no grasp of reality. [+]

Friday, March 28, 2008

CRYONICS-- key to growth-- self vs. other orientation

I think I've just discovered the subconscious motivation for most, if not all but me-- cryonicists. It's lining up with my cognitive matrix as I double check everything-- and it's lining up good-- fitting nicely into a hundred tongue and grooves... it's startling... it's like discoving Larouche for the first time.

The Hi health girl I like to to talk to mentioned greed-- as part of our ongoing series of mini-conversations we have when I drop in there-- then I came across Witze againg--- agape-- and then this google on cryonet that lists this guy first today-- he was 10th yesterday

The Cryonics Movement (A Subset of the "Self-Ownership" Movement)
26 Mar 2008 by Jake Witmer
A great commentary on why the cryonics movement has not taken off. It is similar to most of the knowledgeable critiques of the Libertarian movement. For those of you who wish more information, I also strongly recommend the Alcor ...
Jake Witmer's Blog - http://jcwitmer.blogspot.com/

I mulled that over-- overnight-- and was so impressed I looked for it again this morning and bingo-- self-ownership-- that's the direction here-- and then self vs. other-- is a fundamental distinction between greed and agape!!! That's it!!! That's the ticket that unlocks the puzzle of why cryonics isn't working-- this goes to answer the only guy in cryonics pointing sort of that way-- whose name escapes momentarily--

I've been working with a subliminal guy in town here in Pheonis-- after working with binaurals and isochronics for a few years-- and he targets something even more interesting than the modern work being done-- although I found a way that we can bypass Meranto-- and do it ourselves on a pc-- although the entire program isn't easy to do along-- and a college course would be in order- somebody mentioned colleges as better than universities which have been usurped.

We're going in deep now-- this is interesting-- Mary Baker Eddy might actually have been onto something too-- it's related to Meranto-- but overall what I'm trying to get at here is the implication for cryonics. I believe I've solved the cryonics conundrum-- currently AGAIN being discussed on Cryonet [+] by none other than 80-something years old Ettinger and a few others-- Ettinger who claims there HAS been progress but it's slow and grinding-- well how does that match up with "an idea whose time has come" which idea would explode into public consioucness and attract millions-- as Ettinger himself wrote about in his Prospect-- submitted to Library of Congress after Ev Coopers Immortality Here and Now.???

Ettinger is not on it. I am. Here it is-- as I said-- self vs. other orientation-- is key-- What has happened-- and I've personally experieneced the BRUNT end of this in cryonics -- is that people who are highly oriented to self and NOT other and therefore who do NOT have ANY agapic tendency-- are attracted to cryonics. Those who are even SLIGHTLY agapic do NOT like cryonics. So cryonics represents NOT people who want to avoid death PRIMARILY-- as I witness from cryoncists lack of regard for the future and future generations-- who WOULD be responsible for reanimating us-- but is RATHER made up of people who are self-oriented to a degree beyond anything "normal" people ever experience-- and who are completely divorced from thinking about OTHER.

Wow.

This is it folks-- I'm telling you. You heard it from me first and I've watched cryonics for a long time. I have lots of reference points that are sparkling through my frontol lobes right now that I can't type that fast-- but this is shimmering up there in my 3rd eye to the degree that I rarely see a beam of light of truth like this. It's nice to know I can still arrive at big conclusions like that-- as I seeemed to do when I first realized (self-disocvered) the idea that my lifespan was too short for my taste.

Now what made the difference in me? Why am I struggling in cryonics-- to be heard-- and why have I been cut off? Why do cryonicists hate me? Well-- the story has to go back to A.D. 2000-- when I first locked onto Larouche. THAT is when the trouble began. Now why is LArouche anatthema to cryonicists? My analysis shows that it's PRIMARILY due to his agapic push-- the concern for others--- whereas that is in DIRECT conflict with cryonicist concern for self-- TO THE EXCULSION of others-- and of course, NOBODY who is normal who is concerned to some degree for others-- wants to JOIN a group of self oreinted people who merely PRETNED to be interested in others.

Pretense to agapic tendency-- was what fooled me for years. Ha! More soon.

[+] Blog where I found this
[+] Bridge's article inspired that blogger-- but the blogger is not taking up Bridges' position of medical rescue--rather using it as a way to view self vs. other orientation. Bridge is tangentially on it-- because rescue involves other-- but his PRIMARY motive is still displaced toward self-- And what the blogger and me are saying is the PRIMARY motive has to be OTHER... not self-- which is IMPOSSIBLE for the regular cryonicist--

So the solution? The may be no solution. Cryonics will fail NOT because there isn't a universal principle of suspended animation of human cognition through freezing and transporting ourselves to the future-- the Universe may well allow that-- we don't know yet-- but we won't GET there by the hands of cryonicists-- who are self-oriented-- we can only GET THERE-- if there IS a there-- through progress in science based on interests of others-- and THAT means adopting the Classical Humanist frame of view again-- as described by larouche-- and adding cryonics as a SUBroutine within the Classical program for civilziation. THEN, as scientic progress in the interests of the general welfare-- fueled by entrpreneurialism and good government-- occurs-- the principles PERTAINING to what needs to be done will be uncovered IN ASSOCIATION with OTHER progressive disovereies and applications-- and EVENTAULLY cryonics will be-- if possible in the universe-- possible for US. And so cryonics becomes a PREDICTION of what MIGHT be possible... and THAT is a matter of scientific speculation and hope-- withOUT cancelling the PRIMARY motive of life-- which is the interst of others. Cryonics as a whole took the BIG WRONG PATH of self-orientation-- which is a DEAD END-- and the correct path is OTHER-orientation--

The REASON that that's so scrary to self-oriented people is becuase it SEEMS the "long way around" -- but that's a cognitive ILLUSION-- it's actually the QUICKER way tothe future. Saul Kent started SA and his other operations because he's the EPITOMY of the self-oreiented person in cryonics-- and cryonicsit ADMIRE him. But his thesis is that to SELL cryonics, cryonics needs to be proven tow WORK-- and THAT-- even withOUT nanotech!!!??? (that's another story). EVERYONE is more or less in accord with kent today. What I'mm saying is GET OFF THE KENT BANDWAGON-- and as Obama should have walked away from WRIGHT-- CRYOS need to walk away from KENT-- completely and in every way. His path is self-oreinted. THE NEW path for cryonics is agapic and OTHER oriented.... and I've initiated the Catholic Futurenauts-- which is ALL inclusive in this regard. It's SLOWER but it's far more powerful. And we're going to need something more powerful in history to overturn human death.

Now my motive for this is not ME-- primarily-- I realize that my proposal may not come to fruition in MY lifetime-- but I'm imagining what will be reuqired for FUTURE GENERATIONS-- the "others"-- and others today-- as though I'm already taken care of-- and If were completely OTHER oriented-- I woud update the Catholic church, determine the best FACTION-- and coordiante with other religions and nation states-- to uplift humanity-- and to provide for the general welfare of cryonauts-- an option based on ExPLORATION of the UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES embedded in the universe and discoverealbe only by mankind.

I'm the first AGAPIC CRYONICIST in the universe, caring more about the future of cryonics and other cryonicists than " me-as-cryonicist"-- and BECAUSE of that example-- I believe -- and KNOW-- that MY odds of physical immortality are MUCH higher. The PROOF will be in the faster growth of Catholic Futurenauts than Cryonics as a whole.

PS-- to CADC-- The Zionist movement is "exclusionary" to the extent that they view themsevles as chosen and destined to occupy a certain georgarphical space-- and is self-oriented in that way... the Isreali constitution needs to be updated to includ a General Welfare clause like America's so that it's not just a "homeland for Jews"-- but "a nation of all peoples of many faiths"... Therefore the land area would eliminate all borders between Isreal and Palestine and Gaza-- and be Isreali's living together in peace and harmony as a federal republic... with its first mission to create more fresh water via nuclear power plants. Again-- the new orientation would "the interest of others"-- and through this we would examine the "interests of Zionists" which use Jews as a false-flag front-- which orthodox Jews reject. Zionism is a British intelligence operation. They use mind control and mind warfare against their opponents, calling the "anti-semite" like you call me-- as a "cover" and as a diversionary tactic. You and your CADC are either dupes or agents-- and to the extent that you represent anyone in cryonics, you represent the self-oriented pro-zionist faction-- so you're double involved in self-ortientation to the exculsion of others. Rense documents clear cut cases of Isreali craziness that the real Classical stream of ideas platformed in the USA-- cannot subscribe to morally. You and your CADC ought to be ashamed-- but you won't be until you get help-- brainwave therapy from the likes of Sam Meranto. Whole brain brain wave therapy will allow you access to different phase states of consciousness that will reveal to you the errors of your platform.

No comments:

Alphabetically ordered tags

[+] Larouche feed
[+] Larouche PAC latest
[+] YouTube

Finding this blog on Google blogsearch using keywords

This blog appears on Google blogsearch using the following keywords

[+] "classical humanist" in quotes
[+] zionist hoax